Finite Element Analysis
Industrial Robotics Mechatronics
Robotics - General
Sensors and Actuators
Vibration and Noise Control
3. Full Paper (Presentation and Publication) Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding.
4. Abstract (Presentation only) Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation or poster presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
NOTE: Manuscripts that do not conform to the formatting guidelines below (PDF format, at least 4 pages, margins, font size, embedded fonts etc.) will be removed from further consideration without review.
1. Please run the paper formatting check on Electronic Submission System yourself by clicking on the printer Printer Icon under the Check Format column in the Files row in the basic paper view page.
2. Manuscript should NOT have: (1) Headers (2) Footers (3) Page numbers
3. During the initial paper submission process via Electronic Submission System, the authors are required to make sure the pdf file and Electronic Submission System registration page of a paper have the same list of authors and the paper title. Be certain to add all authors in Electronic Submission System during the submission process.